Weight Loss Experts Share the Dangers of Liposuction
If you’re considering liposuction, Advanced Weight Loss Centers in Albertson, NY recommends finding a safer weight loss method. This dangerous procedure, which consists of inserting tubes under the skin to remove fat deposits, can result in many complications. Rather than putting your body at serious risk for health problems, turn to these weight loss experts for a long-term diet plan that’s safe and all-natural.
Here, Long Island’s Premier Drug-Free Weight Loss Program shares a few complications associated with liposuction:
- Numbness: Temporary and long-term nerve irritation is an unfortunate side effect of liposuction. This manifests as complete numbness in the affected area.
- Fluid Build-Up: After surgery, you’ll need to see a doctor regularly for check-ups. Another complication of liposuction is the accumulation of fluid under the skin, which will need to be drained with a needle as soon as it’s detected.
- Infections: As with any surgery, there’s a chance that bacteria will enter your body and cause an infection. In the case of liposuction, this could be life-threatening.
- Irregularities: Even if you get liposuction, there’s a high chance that your skin won’t look uniform. You may experience poor skin elasticity and strange healing, leading to bumps and loose skin.
- Fat Embolism: In a worst-case scenario, fat can dissolve and enter your bloodstream during or after the procedure. This is extremely dangerous, since this fat may enter your lungs or brain, which is a medical emergency.
- Organ Problems: Since liposuction requires the insertion and removal of fluids from your body, this can trigger kidney and heart problems. These shifts are potentially life-threatening.
Don’t put yourself at risk for these health problems. To learn more about the weight loss methods used by Advanced Weight Loss Centers, call 800-277-THIN (8446) to find out how to start losing weight the healthy way today.